3 months ago 0 Comments 87 Views
Enjoy every minute of the fall with these twenty bucket list activities! We’ve compiled a list of activities for everyone—whether you are looking for fun with family and friends, or some self-care time solo. Fall comes with some of the best seasonal activities, like pumpkin carving, drinking hot apple cider in a flannel, or eating apple cider donuts in a corn maze. And it’s a season when we start getting excited about Halloween and happy haunts! With cooler days ahead and a limited number of days in the season, it’s the perfect time to explore, relax, and celebrate. Try a few of our favorite autumn activities and enjoy every minute of this season!
20 Best Fall Activities to Put on Your Bucket List
- Visit an apple orchard for chestnut crab apples and apple cider donuts.
- Make apple cider milkshakes and watch a movie with fall vibes like Hocus Pocus, Practical Magic, or When Harry Met Sally.
- Visit a brewery for live music, food trucks, and pumpkin beer.
- Go on an autumn hike at a local state park.
- Plan a romantic fall date with your partner. Plan a wine and cheese charcuterie picnic, and surprise your S.O. with a special gift like the Book of Us. Book of Us captures your love story on every page, so you can celebrate your relationship milestones.
- Pick up your own pumpkins and enjoy jack-o-lantern carving.
- Start a backyard bonfire and roast s’mores.
- Tailgate a football game and make honey barbeque wings.
- Bake a homemade apple pie.
- Host a cozy fall party with mulled wine, chili, and pumpkin pie muffins.
- Watch the sunset at a park.
- Visit a corn maze and snack on caramel popcorn.
- DIY your own Halloween costume.
- Go ziplining and take in the gorgeous fall colors.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at a brewery or a city-hosted event.
- Visit the farmer’s market and pick up ingredients to make a fall-themed dinner, like butternut squash carbonara.
- Run a fall 5K or 10K.
- Host a murder mystery party.
- Spend an entire day that’s all about pumpkin spice. Drink a pumpkin spice latte, light a pumpkin candle, make pumpkin soup, and sip on a pumpkin spice cocktail.
- Go for a bike ride.